Scope of our service
Our system displays all the information of services but not the availability.
When a reservation is created, an automatic note will inmediately appear notifying that the booking status will be sent in the following 48 hours. In that period of time one of our operators will send an e-mail to your registered address confirming, denying or bringing an alternative to the reservation.
Passengers are responsible for bring a correct e-mail address and phone number contact, if for some reason passengers don´t receive the confirmation e-mail by the deadline, they should contact 4M EXPRESS.
Programs and Services Prices
· All prices are listed in American dollars and include all taxes for tourists non-residents in Peru
· Prices for groups over 15 passengers are subject to discounts. Please ask our reservation agent at email: [email protected]
Reservations, Payments and Deposits
· The system must only process reserves received at least 3 days before the date of beginning of the tourist services. Otherwise 4M EXPRESS reserve the right of deny the reserve.
· To confirm your reserves, we must have received the payment for services or the guarantee deposit.
· All payments or deposits must be made through our online system.
· Your credit card must be charged after the availability of all the services required have been confirmed.
Bus Tickets Reservations
· Every confirmed reserve is guaranteed.
· Passengers have to be at the station at indicated time and pick up their boarding passes to board.
· The confirmation of the requested reserve, must be sent by an e-mail, with the confirmation code.
· Every cancellation made by passenger before 60 days prior the beginning date of the tour, must be subject to a penalty of US $ 50 of the non-refundable deposit plus US $ 15 of administrative expenses.
· Every cancellation made by passenger within 59 and 5 days prior the beginning date of tour, must be subject to a penalty of 50% of the program price plus US $ 15 of administrative expenses.
· Every cancellation made by passenger 4 days before of the beginning date of the tour it's not REFUNDABLE.
· Every cancellation made by the passenger 4 days before the beginning of the tour has only the possibility to change the date of travel, not the route. If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours prior the beginning of the tour, there is no possibility to change the travel date or the route. (IN BOTH CASES, THE PAYMENT IS NOT REFUNDABLE)
· 4M EXPRESS, have no responsibility for any damage of passengers when they are not on board of bus.
· Passengers must be at the boarding station 35 minutes prior departure time; otherwise you lose your reservation priority.
· 4M EXPRESS reserves the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route
· Seating : 4M EXPRESS reserves full control and discretion as to the seating of passengers and the right to change such seating at any time during the trip, provided; however, seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
· Smoking - Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with the Peruvian law.
· Alcoholic Beverages – 4M EXPRESS reserves the right to refuse to transport a person:
· The passengers must carry with themselves a passport or travel document depending on their nationality, it is legal rule in Peru.
· We'll send you an email confirmation. We recommend you bring a copy of the E-Ticket to board the bus.
· Baggage transportation is limited to 44 lb (20 Kg) per passenger.
· The owners have the responsibility of their baggage, unless the baggage has an own insurance.
· Luggage Assistance - We provide baggage assistance for 4M EXPRESS guests, however 4M EXPRESS cannot take responsibility for forgotten, lost, damaged, or stolen property during the bus loading/unloading period.
Small objects as video or photo cameras, binoculars, bags, umbrellas, etc are responsibility of their owners, and is recommendable to get an insurance.
· Is recommendable to carry all the baggage well closed and with personal identification.
· Pets - Dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will not be transported. A service animal, trained for the purpose of accompanying a special needs traveler, will be permitted to travel with the passenger at no additional charge.
· All meals are responsibility of the passenger.
Execution of Reimbursement of the Bus Tickets
· Refunds for cancelations requested by passengers, will be processed within 30 working days after received the passenger claim. The refund will be subject to the penalties in each case.
· No claims will be considered if made later than 60 days after termination of the tour.
· IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY CANCELLING YOUR RESERVATIONS AND ARE UNABLE TO REACH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected]
Responsibilities and Obligations
· Obligation of services non-given due negligence from 4M EXPRESS or our personnel, will be limited to the real cost of the omitted services and excludes all consequences or indirect costs.
· In that eventual case, 4M EXPRESS will make its best effort to bring arrangements of similar value, subject to availability.
· The passenger accepts that 4m EXPRESS has not obligation and is not responsible for the services offered not provided in case natural disasters, severe weather conditions or any other acts of nature or any cases that cannot be anticipated. Also the passenger recognize that 4M EXPRESS will be no responsibility for the services offered not provided in case of strikes, accidents, political manifestations or any public act outside the control of 4M EXPRESS. In this case, the value of the contracted service will not be reimbursable.
· 4M EXPRESS will send all e-tickets and confirmations of services through the e-mail given by passenger in the reservation form.
· Services brought by this system are intangible, so if for any reason passengers don´t take the service at the scheduled date and hour, must assume total cost of them.